Week In Review: Rodarte Heads To Target, British Union Hates Heels, And More
August 7, 2009
- Rodarte will be teaming up with Target’s GO International line. We can’t wait.
- Britain’s Trade Union Congress proposed a ridiculous ban on high heels in the work place, and boy do we have some things to say about that.
- We show you what to wear with summer booties. Perforation and peep-toes can look hard to pull off, but they don’t have to be.
Sales & Deals:
- Up to 70% off maxi dresses from Shopbop
- Up to 85% off designer accessories at theOutnet
- Up to 75% off short-sleeved cardigans from Lord & Taylor
Guides to check out: