Week In Review: Signet Ring Resurgence, Rachel Copy Cats, And More..
January 25, 2008
- Signet rings are not just for high school alumns anymore. They're back in vogue and popping up on the trendiest of fingers.
- Several anchorwomen have been sporting the old school Rachel (à la Friends) hairstyle, which leads many to question if it's back for good.
- The versatility of the shift dress makes it an undeniable asset to any wardrobe.
- Modern day classic pieces are stepping up to take their place among the fashion elite. Take a look at our picks for new classic shoes, nails, bags, and coats.
Steals And Deals:
Just For Fun:
- Diamonds are a girl's best friend, so you should know these sparklers well enough to tell which one is the real deal.
- Not all tees are created equal – one of these basics is more than twice as much as the other. Can you guess which one?