- According to the Wall Street Journal, wearing glasses is cool again. But isn't wearing glasses when you don't need them a tad bit mocking? And if not mocking, perhaps just plain silly? Check out the latest styles and decide for yourself.
- Comfort meets sanity somewhere in between Balenciaga blood-suckers and the traditional flats and we get gladiator-inspired heels that stop comfortably at your ankle. Check out our top picks for the season.
- Does the ever-worsening state of the economy have you feeling a bit down? Fight your blues with red… or pink, or bronze or mauve. Instead of inviting a whopping case of buyer's remorse by plunking down for a break-the-bank pair of shoes, invest in a few new feel-good tubes of lipstick.
- Schleping from home to work to the gym to dinner is nothing if not traveling, so make sure to stock your gym bag with the essentials for a sweaty to chic transition.
Steals and Deals:
Just for Fun:
- There’s a pretty significant cost gap between these two sandals – can you tell which one is the pricier pair?
- Scarves are hot this season. And with Ikat and tie-dye coming back in fashion, you can't go wrong with one of these trends wrapped loosely around your neck. Can you guess which scarf is double the price of the other?
We Heart Our Advertisers:
- We want to send a big thank you to Donna Ricco – our featured advertiser in this week's Travel Essentials Guide. You rock! Click here to find out how to advertise with SheFinds.