- Boobs are out. Yes. Out. That natural (or bought) curve that brings the boys to the yard is on high style's "icky and trashy" list. So, it's time to remove them, box them up with some mothballs, and save them for next season.
- As if getting our periods wasn't punishment enough, now we have to live with the thought that the impact from our monthly visitor lasts a whole lot longer than a month. But how green would you go when it comes to your feminine hygiene choices?
- Nude shoes are all the rave this spring – and they're flying off the shelves. Check out the chicest pairs before they leave the building for good.
- They say your eyes are the windows to your soul. You wouldn't want ratty drapes blocking anyone's view, right? Luckily, there's lots of brow beating technology in the cosmetics world now, so worrying about misshapen, patchy arches becomes a thing of the past.
Steals and Deals:
Just for Fun:
- It may be before Memorial Day, but white is everywhere – and looks especially chic on your feet. These two white wedges are fresh, edgy, and will give skyrocketing height. But one is double the price of the other – can you guess which is which?
- Canvas carry-alls are a hot commodity these days, and now with demand heightened comes a supply of hip new colors, styles, and patterns to choose from. We are crazy over these two modern art-inspired canvas totes, but only ecstatic over the one that's a bargain find. Can you guess which one it is?