- Décolletage is no longer trendy, as women search for more ways to cover up. New cleavage-covering bra accessories help keep gentleman's eyes where they belong – above your neck.
- With April showers come odd new ways to keep dry. Check out our picks for the latest bizarre umbrella inventions, and vote on which one you think takes the cake as the weirdest out there.
- How far would celebs go in the name of beauty? Apparently, so far as to have blood-sucking parasites crawl all over them as a detox treatment. What's up with the new leech therapy craze?
- Shoes are a fun way to experiment with different styles and trends, but exactly how far is too far? Take a peek at the totally over-the-top heels that have been cropping up in stores lately – and they're selling out!
Steals and Deals:
Just for Fun:
- As spring approaches, the hemlines are going up, and black tights are being banished to winter storage. Show off the newly toned gams you worked so hard for all winter at the gym with a pair of flirty gingham shorts. Can you guess which one is the steal?
- Before you know it, it will be time to don an itsy bitsy bathing suit by the side of the pool. Keep it classic with a sophisticated black one-piece. Can you tell which of these suits is a fraction the cost of the other?