- Even if the ancient Chinese technique of foot binding isn't in our collective futures, we still have some recourse against pinchy, too-tight —but otherwise utterly fab—footwear. With the right tools and a little patience, we can strut in the most gorgeous shoes and make it look (and feel) like we're floating on air.
- We've picked up on an interesting trend recently: toeless socks. Is this look office-appropriate? Or should socks be meant for closed-toed shoes?
- Since you’re usually carrying a clutch for evening only, why not choose a color that dresses up the whole ensemble? These luxe-looking gold accessories add a touch of sophisticated bling to sleek monochrome outfits, but they also play beautifully off light chiffons and spring-y floral patterns.
- Oh, Heidi, you shouldn’t have! No, really—you shouldn’t have. The best thing we can say about Montag’s collection, Heidiwood, is that it’s fairly priced. The worst thing we can say is we doubt any of you SheFinds readers will want to buy this stuff for your daughter.
Steals and Deals:
Just for Fun:
- Unless you're willing to sport a grandma-esque neckchain to carry around your sunglasses, chances are you've misplaced a pair or two in your lifetime – which is why it might be wise to buy a cheapie pair when you're on the go. One of these aviator shades costs a mere $10 while the other will run you over $300. Can you guess which one is which?
- These two tops offer a novel way to keep cool in a stuffy bar; we hadn’t thought of cutting out the top quarter of a tank, but really, what better way is there to catch the breeze? But at more than 20 times the price of the other, one of these tops might leave you strapped for cash to buy your cocktail. Can you guess which is the bargain buy?