Week In Review: Invasion Of The Plastic Domes, DVF Wears The Pants, And More..
March 7, 2008
- Blame it on the rain: a whacky new umbrella hits the streets, which requires no hands (big plus), but makes you look like Bubble Boy (HUGE minus).
- Diane Von Furstenberg gets feminist and philanthropic as International Women's Day swiftly approaches. Check out some of our picks from her website that will help further her charitable cause.
- Some things never go out of style, especially beauty products that make you look and feel amazing. Lancome's best selling skincare and makeup do just that, which is why they're here to stay.
- The new MacBook Air might be able to fit into the skinniest of purses, but for the rest of us with normal sized laptops, there are plenty of new chic options for bags that don't scream, "Hello world, I'm carrying a laptop!"
Steals And Deals:
Just For Fun:
- The satchel is a perfect size for a woman's on-the-go essentials. Which is basically everything she can stuff into her purse and still manage to lug around all day long. But only one of these satchels will leave you some extra cash to actually put inside the bag. Can you guess which one?
- Keep your feet pretty in in pastel with these shiny, happy patent wedges. They're a hot commodity this spring, but only one of these pairs is a bargain. Which one is it?