Week In Review: Target Gets It Right With Saunders, A Matrimonial Project Runway, And More...
October 13, 2008
- Jonathan Saunders' GO Collection arrived at Target, and our SheFinds staff has given it a fashionable stamp of approval.
- Part One of Project Runway's season finale proved disappointing to Jerell and his copier paper bride.
- We found three simple, un-bedazzled, furless LBDs at Caché – our cheesy store of the week.
Sales and Deals:
- Which satin dress is a wiser buy?
- Which red peacoat will leave you with more green?
- We'd like to send out some thank yous to this week's advertisers: Bare Necessities, Urban Minx, Relios Jewelry, Blanco Boutique, and Traderlou.com. To find out how to advertise on SheFinds, click here.