Week In Review: Long Hair Gets The Third Degree, Ikat Invades The Scene, And More
January 31, 2008
- Long flowing locks on women of a certain age used to be considered a social faux pas – until recently. Thanks to celebs like Jennifer Aniston and Demi Moore, women over 30 are loving their long hair.
- It might seem a little crazy for the faint of heart, but that hasn't stopped designers from sticking the Ikat print on everything from fancy cocktail dresses to racy bras and panties. Would you rock the Ikat?
- Ladies who can afford the It bags no longer want them, due to the saturation of designer handbags in today's market. They feel like these bags have lost their luxury appeal, and are opting for lesser-known labels instead.
- Lindsay Lohan's partying antics and rambunctious behavior may have gotten out of hand, but her effortless sense of style remains grounded. We track down the top looks that embody La Lohan, and show you how you can get them too.
Steals And Deals:
Just For Fun:
- They might look like two simple sheath dresses, but one of these fashion classics carries a much heftier price tag than the other. Can you figure out which one is more expensive?
- A sexy slingback can make any outfit stand out – especially when it comes in a sparkly pewter. But these two pairs are not created equal. Which slingback will set you back quite a bit?