Week In Review: Outerwear Lightens Up, Hair Trends Come Back From The Dead, And More..
March 20, 2008
- As the weather lightens up, so do our choices in outerwear. We say goodbye to those heavy winter wools and hello, hello to lightweight, versatile trenches.
- You thought you were safe, and so did we. Until our friends over in the UK started sporting the 80s perm full-force. Now this body-liscious hairstyle is making its way to the states – would you dare?
- Your feet might appear fierce in those trendy spring shoes, but we're betting they don't feel as great as they look. Get some help with the pain with these amazing shoe survival solutions.
- What's your wireless plan? SheFinds is on the quest for the best wireless bras and we need your input. Let us know which ones are your faves and why you decided to ditch the wire in the first place.
Steals And Deals:
Just For Fun:
- The weather is just plain soggy this time of year, so a great pair of rainboots are essential for your wardrobe. But how much would you shell out for a good pair? One of these is nearly $500 – can you guess which one?
- How's your fashion vocab? Are you up on your style terms? Take a peek at our style school quiz and see if you can spot which flirty spring dress is made from luscious Dupioni satin.