Week In Review: VS Brings The Harness Back, What's Happening In December (Besides Xmas), And More...
December 5, 2008
- This year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was chock full of leggy supermodels, giant wings, harnesses, and glimpses of buyable lingerie.
- December is here, and believe it or not, there's more going on in the retail world than Cyber Monday and December 25th.
- Guess may be all about the flashy logo, but we found some chic shoes untainted by the metallic G.
Sales and Deals:
- Which is the costlier brown bag?
- Which toggle coat is the ultimate bargain find?
- We'd like to send a giant thank you to this week's advertisers: Bare Necessities, Izea, Lucky Brand, Sephora, Think Her!, Deckersbrand.com, Lucy, Yumi Chen, John Varvatos, NARS, Games for Dames, VMV Hypoallergenics, Mobile Edge, Melissa Joy Manning, Urban Minx, eLuxury, Tucker Paisley, Burkedecor.com, KimMarie Designs, Manhattanite, Luxual Boutique, Hatley, Lanikai, Aria Boutique, and Avelle. Click here to find out how to advertise with SheFinds.