Week In Review: Zoe Buys A Bunch Of Old, Expensive Stuff, We Plan October For You, And More...
October 3, 2008
- Rachel Zoe raids her favorite New York vintage store — much to the chagrin of her more fiscally responsible hubby.
- We map out all the goings-on for the month of October, from the launch of a new handbag site to the finale of Project Runway.
- Been to American Eagle lately? Maybe you should make a trip to check out their surprisingly adorable outerwear.
Sales and Deals:
- Which silver cuff costs more?
- Which striped sweater will deplete your savings?
- We'd like to send a big thank you to this week's advertisers: Bare Necessities, Ex-Boyfriend Jewelry, Hairflix, and Pretty City. To find out how to advertise on SheFinds, click here.