Looking for an easy way to boost your summer wardrobe? Fret no more ladies. We have rounded up the top ten trends that should be on your must buy list for the hot hot July month.
1. Ditch the bikini and try a monokini that is runway worthy. One pieces have made a killer comeback this summer – colorful, printed, slimming, and terribly seductive, you’ll be the beach babe envy.
2. Don’t want to ruin your nice gold and silver classic watches with sandy beaches or chlorine filled pools? Try a sporty, colorful watch that will add a little bling to your summer outfit and is insanely practical (therefore worry proof) for all your summer activities.
3. Floral denim shorts keep the comfort of your go to jorts (jean shorts, duh) but with an updated summer style worth investing in. Florals are totally in and no watering necessary.
4. While we all love a good tan and a serious sun sit in, we also bring along our skin worries (freckles, moles, sunburns, premature wrinkling…). So without sacrificing your beachy style, add to it with a summer hat that will protect your precious face, shade you from post party hangovers, and all around keep you feeling and looking oh so cool.
5. The last thing a fashionista needs in the heat of the summer is a huge (hopefully designer) handbag weighing you down and causing unnecessary overheating. That’s why designers have created some pool worthy summer clutches great for happy hours, BBQs, beach bonfires….really any thing outside of your home.
6. If you want to make a serious splash around the pool or on the beach (trend alert), grab a printed towel that will be sure to evoke compliments and conversation. Bringing a bath towel is so blah – so make a statement where you lay that beautiful bod.
7. THIS is a no brainer, I promise. Get a pair of fabulous neutral summer wedges that will match EVERYTHING you are wearing, want to wear, plan to wear, whatever.
8. White eyelet dresses make the perfect pretty girl statement and bring the summer lace trend (think Louis Vuitton runway) up to the heat index status. Pair it with nude wedges above and a summer beach hat to feel super chill and put together.
9. My personal favorite trend (and serious man repeller) is the romper. Adorable, fresh, and the easiest outfit you can pull together without looking like you rushed, the romper should be your answer to all ‘what I should I wear tonight’ queries. Pair with flat sandals or wedges for a day to night look.
10. Now with all these lovely trends, we have to leave you with one classic piece that will always look fresh and keep you cool: the shirt dress. This summer they come in bright colors, prints and patterns so find your perfect shirt mate.