Where will you be partying tonight? We checked in with our writers around the country to see what outfits the stylish gals of various cities will be wearing, and here's what we found out. Whether you're scheduled to appear in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Washington, D.C or somewhere in between (California gals can check out the warm weather picks from Florida), we hope this will help you pull together the most flattering look for the biggest night of the year. Here's a brief look at a few of the items, then click over to read the rest.
1) Miami: a cute dress, strappy heels, and a bikini are an absolute must.
2) New York: a shimmery dress and killer cocktail ring will help you take the Big Apple by storm.
3) Washington, D.C.: A Milly dress and Hollywould pumps look conservative enough to talk politics all night but cute enough to land a future senator for breakfast the following morning.
4) Atlanta: A Southern bell should have the perfect dress, so we've got five we think would work anywhere from a hot downtown club to a deb's countryside ball.
5) Chicago: In the windy city, warm yet stylish outerwear is as important as what you wear underneath.