Forget braving freezing temperatures. Miami girls know the only way to ring in the New Year is with a cold drink and view of the sea. If you've got an invite to the Shore Club in your hot little hands, here's what you might want to wear:
1) This Foley + Corinna Long Braided Caftan ($473) looks incredibly sophisticated but does wonders to hide extra holiday pounds beneath its flowy layers.
2) If you're feeling flush, pair the dress with this Jimmy Choo Disco Sandal (marked down to $525 from $750), or save some cash with these affordable but equally chic metallic BCBG sandals (on sale for $53).
3) We hate spending money on cute purses that only work with one outfit. This Franchi Metallic Snake Frame Clutch ($195) combines the metallic and patent leather trends of the moment in a way that will still be just as relevant this time next year.
4) Unless you've logged some serious pre-party tanning time (and who wants to risk the wrinkles?), you'll probably do well by adding a little color to your skin. Although self tanners have drastically improved, beginners should consider Michael Kors' Leg Shine ($32), a twist-up stick that adds a hint of bronze and shimmer to pale winter legs. The stuff smells great, too, which could be just the trick to landing the cute bartender by midnight.
5) In Miami, you never know when the party will end up in the pool. Celebs adore Melissa Odabash's bikinis thanks to their incredibly flattering design, so we'd suggest you keep this Pisa halterneck style (marked down to $154 from $220) on hand just in case.