What You'll Want in April
April 10, 2005
Now that all the blah, blah about fashion shows has died down (artistic! revolutionary! a master!) I felt we needed a summary of what the industry is going to want you to wear come spring. Here’s an excellent summary from [url=http://nymetro.com/nymetro/shopping/fashion/spring05/9912/]nymetro.com[/url]:
1. You’re Going to Wear a Big Skirt.
2. Your Jacket Will Lose Its Lapels.
3. You?ll Wear Big Bold Prints You Used To Find Tacky.
4. You?ll Be Cinching Your Waist, No Matter How Much It Hurts.
5. You?ll Think Seriously About Lipo.
6. You?ll Crave Two-Toned Shoes
7. You?ll Buy A Trench, Again.
8. You Won?t Be Able To Avoid White.
9. You?ll Be Blinding.
10. You?ll Actually look forward to black-tie.
more fashion forecasts [url=http://nymetro.com/nymetro/shopping/fashion/spring05/9912/]here.[/url]