Win it Wednesday: $100 To Spend On Unique, Bargain-Priced Goodies at Peachymom.com
September 8, 2010
Attention, ladies. We’ve found a daily deal site that is just for women.
Peachymom.com features one cool and useful product each day. No more spending a lot of time Googling for products or dragging your kids to the mall. Besides offering low prices, Peachymom also partners with up-and-coming artisans to offer new treasures for your body, home, and children.
One Momfinds reader will have the chance to win a $100 gift certificate to spend at Peachymom, good for an entire month! This means 30 days of deals and steals – the hardest part will be deciding what to buy. The cute baby blanket, soothing foot treatment, and the pretty jewelry you see here are all examples of products you might find.
To enter this contest, sign up for the MomFinds newsletter, then leave a comment below about what you like best about Peachymom.com. Check out the site – there are even weekly video segments on all sorts of topics, ranging from health to cooking to parenting, and more. As if shopping wasn’t entertainment enough!
1. You must be a subscriber to our newsletter to be eligible. Sign up here if you haven’t already done so.
2. To enter, comment below about what you like best about Peachymom.com.
3. You must supply us with a valid email address.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here to see the full rules.