This boutique will only be at the Bed Bath & Beyond at 61st Street and 1st Ave. in Manhattan (right across the street from where I used to live!), and features a designated L’Oréal Paris area with skincare, hair care, cosmetics and hair color.
Bed Bath & Beyond is one of those dangerous stores where you go in just looking for a drain stopper, and end up with a new comforter and a set of pots and pans three hours later. Now that there’s going to be a beauty station, I’m not sure I’ll be able to leave.
To celebrate the opening, there will be a kick-off party at the UES location on Thursday, 10/28 from 5-8pm. Up for grabs are free samples of cosmetics and hair care and free mini makeovers from the L’Oréal Paris Pro-team.
Even better: we’re giving away a $100 gift certificate to any Bed Bath & Beyond, for online or in-store purchases, to celebrate this launch.
To enter, simply comment below on what you’d get at Bed Bath and Beyond with your hundred bucks. You will also need to subscribe to our newsletter. Good luck!
1. You must be a subscriber to our newsletter to be eligible. Sign up here if you haven’t already done so.
2. To enter, comment below about what you’d shop for at Bed Bath & Beyond.
3. You must supply us with a valid email address.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here to see the full rules.