Wouldn’t it be great if you could have movie star hair, even as you chase after toddlers, shuttle kids to practices, and get dinner ready? Ok, we can’t promise you this, but we have found something that will help you style your hair in less time and with fewer gadgets.
One lucky Momfinds reader will win the InStyler, an amazing tool that will replace all your round brushes and curling irons.
The InStyler is the first ever rotating hair straightener and curling iron. With the InStyler, you can smooth, volumize, or curl your hair, and the rotating barrel means the InStyler distributes heat more evenly, so your hair isn’t as susceptible to heat damage as with a normal curling iron.
To enter to win, comment about what you like most about the InStyler on this post; then sign up for our newsletter. That’s it!
1. You must be a subscriber to our newsletter to be eligible. Sign up here if you haven’t already done so.
2. To enter, comment below about what you like about The Instyler.
3. You must supply us with a valid email address.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here to see the full rules.