Momfinds readers, meet bobble (www.waterbobble.com), the incredible new water bottle that does a lot more than, well, carry water.
Let us explain. bobble is a sleek, reusable water bottle that filters as you drink. Each bobble comes with a filter that removes chlorine and other yucky stuff from tap water, so you can fill up your bobble anywhere to get cleaner, crisper tasting water. Each filter fits bobbles of all sizes, too.
The fashionista in us loves that the filters come in six bright colors: green, red, blue, magenta, black and yellow. Filters are also recyclable and last for up to two months!
We’ve partnered with bobble to give away an entire set of bobbles to one lucky MOMfinds reader – so you and everyone in your family can have one.* As an added bonus, the winner will receive a year’s worth of filters too!
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post about why you like the bobble. Don’t forget, you’ll need to subscribe to our newsletter as well.
We think you should get a few of these inexpensive bottles now – you’ll drink more H20 and save money on bottled water. bobbles are available at waterbobble.com, and at leading retailers including American Apparel, Bed Bath & Beyond, Bloomingdale’s, Container Store, JCPenney, and Macy’s.
*Winner will receive a set of 4 bobbles and a year’s worth of filters for each.
1. You must be a subscriber to our newsletter to be eligible. Sign up here if you haven’t already done so.
2. To enter, comment on this post about what you like about bobble.
3. You must supply us with a valid email address.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Wednesday, November 17th, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here to see the full rules.