Let’s face it, staying smooth is kind of a pain. Shaving and moisturizing and carrying little sticks of lip balm can sometimes prove less than glamorous.
The team at eos gets it – that’s why they made amazing moisturizer-replacing shave cream, and fun, orb-shaped lip balms. Three lucky MOMfinds readers will win five of each product.
If you want to start treating your legs right and get your hands on some eos right now – we’ve used it, we love it – you can get the aloe- and antioxidant-rich shave creams and the paraben-free lip balms at Walmart, Target, and Walgreens stores nationwide, as well as at evolutionofsmooth.com.
To enter this contest, sign up for the MomFinds newsletter, then leave a comment below about what you think you’ll love most about eos shave creams and lip balms. For us, it’s definitely the fact that you can shave wet or dry. Amazing.
1. You must be a subscriber to our newsletter to be eligible. Sign up here if you haven’t already done so.
2. To enter, comment below about what you like about eos shave creams or lip balms
3. You must supply us with a valid email address.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. Three winners will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here to see the full rules.