Now, Olay has converted one of their most technologically advanced formulas for your face into a body lotion, giving you the power to soften your way to a more youthful decolletage, firmer looking legs, and head-to-toe softness. The new Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Advanced Anti-Aging Body Moisturizer does what other body lotions simply can’t muster: hydrates, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths rough patches, and fights signs of aging, like fine lines and sagging.
Five lucky MOMfinds readers will win and Olay set with both the lotion and body wash and get to experience the difference for themselves.
Try it for seven days and you’ll see improved elasticity, along with a more radiant glow–just the thing to start prepping your skin for spring. Both the body wash and lotion are equipped with VitaNiacin–an age-defying blend of Vitamins A, B5, and B3 to fight off seven signs of aging.
2. To enter, comment below about your favorite experience with Olay
3. You must supply us with a valid email address.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here to see the full rules.