Better use some Oxyclean on those hands.
Remember in high school when you weren’t prepared for finals and your BFF made you a cheat sheet to stuff into your TI81 graphing calculator? This is the fashion equivalent of that.
Here’s the thing about the end of summer: while it’s sad, there are a helluva lot of great sales. THIS IS THE TIME to buy that swimsuit you didn’t want to splurge for in May, the totes you coveted at the beach, those layering tanks you always wish for when you’re getting dressed in the morning, and those sandals that are absolutely not going to go out of style, ever.
1. Jewelry from just $10 at Shopbop. Yay!
2. Get your 40% off Spanx swimwear plus free shipping: suck in the fat, not your wallet.
3. 70% off at Elyse Walker on lightweight, luxe sweaters and so much more.
4. Theyskens’ Theory, starting at $56 at The Outnet.
5. Holy Tory Burch: stow away her infamous totes, wedges and shirt dresses with the 40% off sale.
6. French Connection: Starting at $11, get gorgeous dresses and super cool trousers.
7. Um, hello, $12 bikinis at Madewell plus free shipping, I will wear you on my December vacation, thank you very much.
8. From $20, Nordstrom‘s clearance sale is all about the shoes.
9. Topshop has so much good stuff, we don’t even know where to start.
10. Old Navy – $4 t-shirts, and tons more.
Check out ALL of this week’s sales and deals, all of the online sample sales you should know about, plus handy dandy shopping guides to the best military jackets, pumps, leather jackets, skinny jeans, the best bras and more.