We might have just stumbled upon one of the greatest female inventions since the tampon—ta-ta towels. Ditch your sports bras, swimsuit tops, and even tops in general. This boob towel is the revolutionary cure for eliminating underboob sweat, making breastfeeding 100 times easier, and just cradling “the girls” while you lounge on the couch or even by the pool.
Naturally, every woman’s bust is deserving of a comfortable towel made exclusively for boobs. We’re actually mind blown that this supportive boob hammock has never been thought up before. If you’re not already busting out your credit card to get your hands on one of these babies, here’s further evidence that your boobs need a ta-ta towel.
- They were invented by a real woman who suffers from boob sweat, just like the rest of us. LA-based founder Erin Robertson generated this absolutely brilliant idea when she couldn’t control her boob sweat before a big date, which is an uncomfortable situation all women have fallen victim to. Robertson tried everything to stop her underboob sweat, from towels to t-shirts, to no avail. Hence, the ta-ta towel came to life. She taught herself to sew, and started selling her creations on the ta-ta towel website. So, you know you can trust this product since it was actually designed and tested by a fellow woman. And, they’re made in America.
- They’re made with busty women in mind. Ta-ta towels run in cup sizes C-H to fully support bigger boobs comfortably and stylishly. But, since the towel hangs around your neck like a halter top, the website warns that you should avoid use if you typically get neck pain from this kind of style.
- And pregnant or breastfeeding women. The ta-ta towel is probably one of the greatest inventions for nursing mothers to stay partially covered up while breastfeeding. As an added bonus, the towel has an inner, super soft rayon layer to absorb any excess breast milk and cushion sensitive nipples. New mothers, buying the ta-ta towel is about as crucial as buying diapers.
- They come in different colors. Take your pick between hot pink, green lime, confetti-print, and sage. And, get this—they’re even reversible!
- They’re within price range. Let’s be honest—you would never in a million years spend $45 on a regular bath towel (unless it was the world’s softest towel). But your boobs deserve a little special treatment, and this is one towel style you can use for so much more than just getting out of the shower. So, in the grand scheme of things, a $45 investment is totally worth it for sweat-free boobs and the ultimate loungewear necessity.
- They’re patented. So, obviously they’re a big deal—so much so that they’re actually on backorder. With the high demand for ta-ta towels, you can currently only pre-order the available online selections. The website claims they’ll arrive in 4-6 weeks, but act fast before the color you want sells out completely! According to the ta-ta towel Instagram, they’re also working on new colors and patterns, so keep checking the site for any updates.
Ladies, your underboob prayers have finally been answered, so you definitely don’t want to miss out on the ta-ta towel!