Sex And The City 2
Sex and The City 2 comes two years after the first Sex and The City film based off the uber-popular HBO series. Each of the girls (Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon, and Kristin Davis) will reprise their roles as besties who traipse around New York City. The new film will be released on May 27, 2010.
Stylist Patricia Field is no stranger to the Sex and The City franchise. The New York City-based stylist, who also has her own store, has been costume designer for Sex and The City since the TV series. She is responsible for these ladies over-the-top looks throughout the movie.
(L-R) Cynthia Nixon, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristin Davis, all chic in black, arrive at the ShoWest awards ceremony at the Paris Las Vegas during ShoWest, the official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners on March 18, 201o.
(L-R) Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, and Kim Cattrall arrive at the U.S. premiere of Sex and The City 2 on May 24, 2010.
(L-R) Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Kim Cattrall, and Cynthia Nixon arrive at the UK premiere of Sex and The City 2 in London.
(L-R) Kim Cattrall, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, and Cynthia Nixon arrive at the Japan premiere of Sex and The City 2 in Tokyo on June 1.
1. Decades Two & HauteLook will set up closets by character, with one for Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte, filled with to die for clothes, at an apartment in NYC, starting May 20-22. Friend DecadesTwo on Facebook or Tweet them #DecadesTwoInTheCity.
Like it or not, the Sex and the City 2 collaborations have started:
1. Dogeared-This Los Angeles-based brand, known for making jewelry with inspiring messages, designed jewelry for Sex and the City 2 that features fun charms like a stiletto and a martini glass.
4. Foldable Flats-These foldable “after party” flats on the HBO website. Each of the four pairs of shoes ($64.99) is inspired by one of the characters, with the Carrie on top left followed by the Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha on the bottom right.
5. Mykita and Bernhard Willhelm sunglasses-Get the same metallic Mykita and Bernhard Willhelm limited-edition shades Carrie sports throughout the upcoming movie ($525).
6. Julep nail polish–Julep’s 4 latest colors are inspired by the styles and personalities of Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte ($24.50 for the set, $7.25 separately) as shown from left to right.
7. Wendy Brandes jewelry–Samantha wears New York-based jewelry designer Wendy Brandes’s Gold Cleopatra earrings ($7,250) in a scene of Sex and The City 2. You can buy the silver version of the Cleopatra earrings for $450.
8. Brian Atwood shoes
Get ready for lots of sexy Brian Atwood heels to make an appearance, in the Sex and The City 2 film, including the pointed-toe pumps Sarah Jessica Parker is wearing below , in her flashback to the ’80s ensemble.