Finding stylish nursing apparel is no easy feat. That’s what makes Japanese Weekend so incredible. Their dresses are pretty, but also fully equipped to make nursing your little one easy. Check out these fashionable nursing dresses we found at JapaneseWeekend.com, all under $100.
1. The maxi dress ($82) is so trendy for spring and summer. We love the printed skirt on this one and the concealed nursing top.
2. Every mom needs a great, basic black dress ($70). The collar on this one disguises nursing openings.
3. If you’re due this spring or summer, invest in the chic sleeveless nursing dress ($72).
4. Comfortable and flattering, you can wear this maxi dress ($82) around the house or on those first outings with your newborn.
5. This printed nursing dress ($82) is a great anywhere dress, be it the grocery store or a walk in the park.
Shop more of the best nursing dresses in our buying guides.