I don’t know about you, but I had a blast dressing my daughter this year. There were so much good fashion for kids in 2010, it was hard to narrow down my 5 favorites. But I did. So check them out, the 5 kids’ fashion trends from 2010 that I loved the most:
1. Jeggings. At first I was skeptical, but it didn’t take long for me to jump on the jean legging bandwagon. Now, I can’t stop wearing them and my daughter lives in them.
2. Lelli Kelly shoes. I still think these colorful, embellished kicks are a little on the expensive side, but I totally get why little girls love them. Who wouldn’t love a sparkly pair of shoes that come with lip gloss?
3. Faux Fur. Blame it on Rachel Zoe, but faux fur has trickled down to the toddler set and it couldn’t be cuter. From furry boots to a cute vest, there’s still time to get your girl some faux fur.
4. Silly Bandz. These colorful, stretchy bracelet were so popular this year, even high fashion designers–like Marc Jacobs–got in on them.
5. Desert Boots. These cool unisex boots are a trend the whole family can wear. We knew they were official when we saw Britney Spears’ son sporting them.
Check out some of the hottest toys this years in our sold-out guide.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.