Let’s be honest, everyone loves looking tan – we’ve never heard anyone say that they don’t want to have that summer glow. But… we’ve definitely heard people complain that they don’t feel tan enough. If you’re one of those, we’ve got your back. Whether you’re stuck inside working all summer, don’t have a skin tone that gets tan, or need to be protected from the sun, we’ve got tips to help you get kissed by the sun, without actually baking on your pool chair or beach towel.
1) Foundation and Bronzer. It can be this simple! If you want some more color, try going one shade darker in your foundation, or find a bronzer that you like. Makeup can work magic, so give it a shot! Make sure you apply evenly to ensure that you have a natural glow.
2) Tan Towels. Ugh – we freakin’ love these! These Tan Towel Half Body Towelettes are a quick and easy way to get that summer tan that you’re lacking. Take the towelette and apply it to your face, chest, arms, hands – anywhere! Just make sure that you are applying it to clean skin, in circular motions, and wash your hands after, and you’re good to go! For more skin coverage, try the full-body size.
3) Spray Tan. Ah, old reliable… or unreliable? Spray tans have been around forever, and they work – when you get them done right! Find someone who you trust and try out a spray tan for your summer skin. They last a long time, and are sure to give you #tangoals.
4) Wear White. This trick is an oldie, but goodie. Wearing white makes you look tanner by comparison. When you’re feeling confident about your skin tone, wear your favorite white tee or white jeans, and work it! We’re sure that you’ll look tanner in seconds.
5) Natural Sun. You don’t need to fry outside to get a natural tan. Apply some sunscreen and take a walk outside – you’ll get an appropriate amount of sun without actually laying out. Getting sun exposure safely is a great way to get a nice tan.
Try out some of these tips, and, hopefully, you’ll be enjoying your new tan in no time!
[Photo: Prosecco and Plaid]
SheFinds receives commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.