Found: Sarah Jessica Parker's UPPAbaby Vista Stroller
March 23, 2011
Check out Sarah Jessica Parker strolling with 21-month old twins Marion and Tabitha in NYC yesterday afternoon. The toddlers are riding in an UPPAbaby Vista Stroller, and it looks like the groceries in the basket have a comfy ride, too. Here’s the scoop on the double stroller.
- Easy one-step fold with reversible seat and 4-position seat angle adjustment including new upright position
- Push-on, Push-off easy to activate brake system
- Welded and formed aircraft aluminum alloy frame
- Includes both bassinet (up to 6 months) and toddler seat (up to 50 pounds)
- Bassinet fully lined with organic soybean fiber and cotton, with pop-out ventilated SPF 50+ sun shade – an industry first
- One button telescopic handle-height adjustment
- Smooth rolling ‘no-flat’ foam and rubber wheels
- 4-wheel shock absorbing suspension
- Elevated seat/bassinet height brings you closer to your child
- Convenient zip-in weather shield and mesh bug shield included
- Full-size easy-access basket and convenient cell phone pocket
The Rumble Seat Stroller Attachment is sold separately for $130 and converts the Vista stroller to a double in-line stroller in seconds. It’s fantastic for growing families and you can use it from 6 months to 35 pounds.
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.