An office-organized Secret Santa can be a pesky to-do, especially when you draw the name of someone you don’t know all that well. Avoid the scramble, here are our top five gifts for your coworkers, all under $25, Secret Santa style.
1. For your shopaholic coworker who’s always browsing online sample sales come lunchtime, gift her with a Beyond the Rack gift card ($25)–and we promise the next time you need a favor, she won’t hesitate.
2. Your female coworker will love Philosophy’s The Winter Escape gift set ($19) featuring peppermint hot cocoa shampoo (yum) melting marshmallow lip shine and “body souffle.”
3. Who doesn’t want their apartment to smell like creamy Godiva chocolate? The candy company makes delectable candles ($22.50) that last, like this milk chocolate truffle scented one.
4. Let your officemate listen to the holiday songs of their choosing with a universally-useful iTunes gift card – for $15, they’ll get a good amount of new songs for their iPod.
5. Everybody hates dry, crackly hands in the winter, which is why a Kiehl’s Hand Care For A Cure ($12.50) makes a great present. The cream moisturizes, soothes, and protects your skin, plus all proceeds go to AIDS research.