We’ve already shown you what to pack for vacation, and you’ve seen our top 5 picks from every store–now it’s time to replace the ratty luggage you’ve been carrying around for years. Change things up a bit with these:
1. The Sak Artist Circle Weekender ($64.75, down from $99)
2. Le Sportsac’s weekender duffle bag ($108) in yellow will never get lost in a crowd, or at baggage claim.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon train case ($110.60, down from $158) can store all of your necessities for the plane.
4. A Trish McEvory makeup planner ($78) is compact and classic.
5. Keep your jewelry neatly stored in this Baekgaard jewelry roll ($42).
See more top 5 posts, plus the best overnight and travel bags, and then head over to our guides to jewelry and handbags. Have you seen our calendar of online sample sales yet?