This All-In-One Manicure Kit Comes With Polish, A File & Pre-Soaked Remover Pads
April 3, 2013
If you thought Sephora’s perfect manicure tool was genius, wait until you see this new nail polish by Duality Cosmetics. Their Nail Pak might seem like your average polish, but it is actually an all-in-one manicure system–complete with polish, pads, remover and file. Yup, all in that little bottle. Here’s how it works:
- Unscrew the nail polish from the bottom container.
- In the bottom container, there will be a seal with a pull-tab.
- Pull open the tab and you’ll find 40 pre-soaked nail polish remover pads.
- The top of the seal also doubles as a nail file.
- Once you are done, replace the seal and screw on the nail polish top.
- Use again and again.
How perfect are these polishes for traveling? Each polish even comes with it’s own little travel pouch. I hate when my nails chip on vacation and I almost never remember to pack nail polish remover. This little kit solves both problems AND you can put it in your carry on. Plus, the Nail Pak is available in over 40 colors, including 6 bright new colors for spring. Oh, and did we mention that the polish is 3 free, long lasting and chip resistent? Click below to shop your favorite: