7 Unusual Ways To Use Clear Lip Balm, From Brow Gel To Makeup Remover
January 28, 2016
Lip balm is a necessity for any women, no matter how much of a minimalist you may be when it comes to beauty products. If you have a container of clear lip balm laying around, which I’m sure you do, then put it to good use! I’m not only talking about using it on your lips, either. Here are seven unusual uses for lip balm.
1. Cuticle cream. Massage some lip balm on your cuticles to relieve any dryness.
2. Tame flyaways. Smooth your hair back into place with your fingers and a little bit of lip balm. A little goes a long way, so easy does it!
3. Brow gel. Keep your eyebrows in place by wiping lip balm over them. No more stray eyebrow hair.
4. Dewy skin. If you need a midday pick-me-up, dab some lip balm on your cheekbones for a highlighted, dewy look.
5. Makeup remover. If you need to clean up your eye makeup (like mascara or eyeliner) put lip balm on a cotton swab and use it like a makeup remover. Be sure not to use any lip balm that has a minty flavor!
RELATED: 8 New Uses For Wire Hangers
6. Eye cream. If you’re in a pinch and find yourself with tired, puffy eyes, then tap on lip balm. It will hydrate under your eyes.
7. Soothe an irritated nose. Apply lip balm after blowing your nose with a tissue to prevent it from feeling irritated and red.