Freebie Friday: Win A Chic And Sporty Polo From One Eye Toad
June 20, 2008
Why: With the US Open right around the corner, and the weather just right for golfing, we can't help but let this sporty state of mind creep into our wardrobes. One Eye Toad's fitted polos have a feminine cut, fun colors, adorable detailing (love that little frog), and most importantly, are incredibly comfortable to wear! Even if you're not planning a doubles match anytime soon, you can still show one off with your favorite pair of cargos, khakis, or go all out preppy and throw on some white denim and wayfarers. Tom Collins, anyone?
SheFinds is giving away a polo to one lucky reader. In order to be considered, you have to read the rules, go to oneeyetoad.com to choose your preferred color and size, and then come back to SheFinds and post the info in our comments section. The winner will be announced in our upcoming newsletter on June 24th, so make sure to read!
1. Post in the comments section your preferred polo color and size from oneeyetoad.com.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The winner will be announced in the June 24th SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the June 24th newsletter to claim the prize.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, June 20th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here for the full rules.
And don't forget to check out MomFinds for a chance to win a $150 shopping spree at BeanNewYork.com.