There was a lot of buzz around the Jean Paul Gaultier for Target collection–(which looks nothing like we imagined) but now that it’s out, some pieces are faring better than others at Target. While there’s a hideous green skirt with white polka dots and bikinis with Ed Hardy-gone-wrong tattoo prints on them, there are other pieces–like the Jean Paul Gaultier for Target moto jacket, below– that were instant bestsellers.Let’s take a look at what top 5 sold out Jean Paul Gaultier pieces are popping up on Ebay.
1. If you’re dying for the Jean Paul Gaultier for Target leather jacket, there are 20 available on Ebay now–from $199-$325.
2. The Jean Paul Gaultier anchor t-shirt was originally $19, but starts at $32.99 on Ebay.
3. John Paul Gaultier floral dress is listed 12 times on Ebay in different sizes. While the original dress was $39.99, for those who weren’t quick enough to grab one, the prices range from $49.99 to $79.99.
4. Only one person so far is willing to part with their Jean Paul Gaultier for Target leather safari jacket, priced at $325.
5. There are 16 Jean Paul Gaultier floral halter dresses floating around Ebay waiting to be bought. Though the dress was originally only $59.99, it ranges from $65 to $119.