- New sweatpants from Piper & Blue have the words “True Love Waits” emblazoned across the thigh and butt in an effort to propagate abstinence. What do you think of this message?
- After last week's premiere of Sex and the City: The Movie, we laid out the hottest trends from the film that are sure to be hitting the streets come summer.
- Your friend's having a baby, which means another shower on the horizon for you. SheFinds shows you what to wear that will have you outshining even the mom-to-be (tastefully, of course).
- Ladies looking for more support in the bust area will sing the praises of these sexy new bras from Evenden.
Steals and Deals:
Just for Fun:
- These gathered-top handbags are both bright enough to bring in the summer in sunny style, but one is a seasonal splurge – it costs over $300 more than the other. Can you tell which is which?
- While strolling down the streets of Manhattan with her girlfriends, Charlotte shields her eyes with a pair of oversized glam shades reminiscent of Jackie O. Can you guess which pair below were the ones she wore in the movie and which ones are over $200 less expensive?
Thanks to Our Advertisers
We'd like to send a big thank you to our advertisers this week: Bare Necessities, Meringue Boutique, Manhattanite, A Little Something, The Daisy Shop, Barneys New York, East13 Lingerie, Editors' Closet, GoodOrient, and OohLaLuxe.com. We appreciate your support! Click here to find out how to advertise with SheFinds.