Did You Know Aquaphor Could Do All Of This?
October 5, 2015
If you don’t have Aquaphor in your beauty arsenal then you need to buy some right now. While it’s great for colder weather, which is approaching quick, you can also use it for quick beauty fixes. Aquaphor is a very simple product, but it’s also extremely versatile. Here are nine ways to use it!
1. Lip exfoliator. Obviously, Aquaphor does wonders for your lips, but did you ever think to use it as an exfoliator? Simply apply some of the product on your lips and gently use a toothbrush in circular motions to lift up the dead skin cells. You’ll moisturize and smooth your lips at the same time!
2. Eyebrow gel. Brow gel can cost a lot of money depending on the brand, but you don’t even need it! Tame your unruly eyebrows with a bit of Aquaphor. They will stay in place all day without breaking the bank.
3. Remove eye makeup. If you run out of eye makeup remover, don’t fret because Aquaphor is a great substitute. Apply a little Aquaphor to your eyes, rub gently to lift the makeup and wipe away with a clean tissue.
4. Cuticle moisturizer. Your cuticles can take a beating so it’s important to keep them moisturized. Dab a little Aquaphor on each of your nails and massage it into your cuticles.
5. Treat eczema patches. Eczema breakouts aren’t fun. I’ve had eczema since I was little and I’ve always used Aquaphor. If you get a mild breakout, just rub on a little Aquaphor and watch its healing properties go to work.
6. Heal flaky skin. This one is kinda a given, but Aquaphor is perfect for any dry, flaky patches. In the winter, or if you have a cold, rub a little by your nostrils and on the sides of your nose to prevent a dry, red nose.
7. Heals minor cuts and scrapes. Speed up the healing process of a small cut and prevent a scar by using Aquaphor.
8. Save cracked heels. If you have cracked heels, use it as an overnight treatment. Slather on some Aquaphor then put on a pair of socks and go to sleep. You’ll wake up to smoother feet!
9. Turn eyeshadow into lipstick. Dip a makeup brush into your favored eyeshadow and mix it with a little Aquaphor to create a cream. You can also use this method to make your own cream blush.