- NYC's Bryant Park was invaded by the fashion folk this week as designers premiered their Fall 2008 collections. SheFinds was front-row center (okay, not quite) to give you the goods on celeb sightings, hip trends, and more at shows like Abaeté, Tracy Reese, Miss Sixty, Ports, and Temperley.
- Have you somehow gotten on cupid's bad side? Plenty of our readers have tainted their relationship with the arrow-toting pixie, thus ending up with the Worst Valentine's Presents Ever. Enter our contest for a chance to turn your luck around.
- Beauty authors Nadine Haobsh and Kat James share their expertise with top 5 lists on Nadine's beauty must-haves and Kat's holistic beauty favorites.
- Boho Tech is the new hot trend, incorporating Ikat and tie-dye elements to become the modern day hippie-wear.
Steals And Deals:
Just For Fun:
- Leather jackets can make anyone – and any outfit – feel like a rockstar. Although these two jackets may seem like they play in the same league, one's price tag is much heftier than the other.
- Spring is in bloom with these two feminine rosette dresses. But only one comes with a lightweight, carefree price. Can you guess which dress will set you back?
Heard On The Web:
- No guys? No problem! Girlawhirl shows you how to throw an easy Valentine's Day Super Pal Get Together.
- The Beauty Brains explains why MAC Liquidlast Eye Liner lasts soooo long.