This month, iconic singer Tony Bennett shared his 10 most beloved first dance songs with the Tiffany blog. As a music lover (and hater of cheesy first dances), I love this: Tony is the ultimate crooner and definitely knows what music makes for the most romantic vibe.
1. “I Am in Love,” by Ella Fitzgerald
2. “Darling, Je Vous Aime Beaucoup” by Nat King Cole
3. “I’m in Love Again” by Peggy Lee
4. “It’s Magic” by Doris Day
5. “I’ve Got the World on a String,” by Frank Sinatra
6. “My Funny Valentine” by Chet Baker
7. “I Can’t Give You Anything But Love,” by Judy Garland
8. “You Belong to Me” by Jo Stafford
9. “They Can’t Take That Away From Me” by Bing Crosby
10. “Night and Day” by Fred Astaire
Listen to the tracks here.
Shop our guides to the best simple bridesmaid dresses, long bridesmaid dresses, and satin wedding shoes.